Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2009

A few more cards.

The first card is pre cut deco.Hubby doesn't like it is as black.
Second is another black card but with flowers I have made another hubby turned his nose up at. What does he know I like them......
Third one is a stamp that I have and I was lucky enough to have matching paper for down the side stamped with Majestic Blue stamp pad.
The fourth one is for Sandra and Roy's anniversary it is from GCF and decoupaged.
And last but not least is another done partly in GCF and decoupaged for our cyber friend in Canada






7 comments:

Greta said...

All beautiful cards Sylv but I especially love the 2 black ones. They are gorgeous. x

Anonymous said...

Love the poppies and particularly because they are on the black card, really shows them off.
Dawn x

PeeJay said...

Beautiful cards Sylv and love the monochrome one. I've just been looking at those b&w decoupage sheets and contemplating getting some for my stash!

Louise Emma said...

They are fabulous hun x

Wellnifty said...

Lovely cards,Sylv, and I love the black ones, men!!

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Love em all babe well done
Lizx xxxx

Sylvia R said...

Beautiful selection of cards Sylv havn't got a fav cos they are all beautiful xxx